martes, 11 de agosto de 2009


Las canciones con las que mas me he identificado en la vida [Parte 1]


Pues como no se me ocurre que escribir les contare mejor las canciones que mas significado tienen para mi, les dejare una parte de la letra de la cancion que mas me gusta =)












Fly away from here - Aerosmith [we all make mistakes, yeah but is never too late]

If this life gets any harder nowwin
It ain't, no, never mind
You got me by your side
And any time you want
Yeah we can catch a train and
Find a better place
Yeah, cuz we won't let nothin'
Or no one keep gettin' us down
Maybe you and I

Can pack our bags and hit the sky
And fly away from here
Anywhere yeah I don't care
We just fly away from here
Our hopes and dreams are out there somewhere
Won't let time pass us by
We'll just fly
Do you see a bluer sky now
You can have a better life now
Open your eyes
Cuz no one here can ever stop us
They can try but we won't let them
No way


Incubus - I wish you were here [Dad..]

I dig my toes into the sand.
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across the blue blanket.
I lean against the wind, pretend that i am weightless and in this moment i am happy.
-
I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here.
-
I lay my head onto the sand.
The sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it.
I'm counting ufo's.
I signal them with my lighter
and in this moment i am happy, happy.
-
I wish you were here
Wish you were here...

Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah [Maybe I have been here before]

And remember when I moved in you
The holy dark was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Maybe there's a God above
And all I ever learned from love
Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you
And it's not a cry you can hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Stuck in a Moment - U2[Im not afraid of anything in this world]

I never thought you were a fool
But darling look at you
You gotta stand up straight
Carry your own weight
These tears are going nowhere baby

You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it

Don't say that later will be better
Now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it

I will not forsake
The colors that you bring
The nights you filled with fireworks
They left you with nothing

I am still enchanted
By the light you brought to me
I listen through your ears
Through your eyes I can see

And you are such a fool
To worry like you do
I know it's tough
And you can never get enough
Of what you don't really need now
My, oh my

Babylon Zoo - Spaceman [so where is your god?]

It's time to terminate the great wide world
Morbid fascinations, television takes control
Decimation, diffrent races fall
Electronic information tampers with your soul


There's a fire between us, so where is your God?

There's a fire between us

I can't fall off this world



The sickening taste
Homophobic jokes
Images of fascist votes
Beam me up, 'cause I can't breathe

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin